TRANSFER FILES, CONTACTS, LOGS AND DATA FROM OLD PHONE TO NEW PHONE USING XENDER
Did you just purchase a new device and you’re worried about losing the data files or Logs of Apps you were using on your old device? You need to end your fears now cause in this post, you’ll learn how to transfer all data and apps from your old Android and IOS device to a new one.
1. To do this, ensure Xender App is installed on both devices
2. Launch the Xender App on both devices
3. At the top right corner of the App, you’ll select the ‘+’ sign
4. From the drop down list, choose ‘Phone Copy’
5. Select NEW
6. Choose the kind of old phone you were using before: ‘Android’ or ‘iPhone’
7. Select the particular items you want to transfer.
When you select OLD on the old phone,
Choose “Replicate phone”
Scan the QR code
And yes you’re connected and ready to go!!!
This feature is available only on the updated Xender app
Check out the video below